Service Technician / Auto Mechanic
Car-On Auto are looking for car mechanics!
- Determine the source of any malfunction and carry out repairs in accordance with shop standards.
- Examining damage reports, creating and reviewing repair cost estimates, and scheduling work.
- Diagnoses and fixes problems with brake systems, drive lines, differentials, front and rear axles, transmissions, and clutches.
- Diagnoses the cause of a malfunction, utilizing all available resources.
- Replace or repair mechanical units or parts.
- Effectively complete the work outlined on maintenance and repair orders while adhering to dealership and/or factory standards.
- Provide service advisors and consumers with a non-technical explanation of mechanical diagnostics and necessary repairs.
- For any warranty work, adhere to warranty policies and procedures.
- Examine and test used cars, then record results so that repairs can be made as needed.
- A current Automotive Service Technician Trade Certification is required.
- A current G-class driver's licence with a clear driving history.
- Three years or more of experience in the field.
- The capacity to work quickly and cooperatively with others.
- Keep track of all maintenance, parts, and supplies utilized.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management abilities.
- A high level of motivation, energy and strong customer service skills.
- Keeps the work space secure.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- 13 bay shop with all the latest equipment, scanners & alignment rack.
- We do over 2000 safety inspections every year: brakes, front end, suspension and need techs to help us get the work through our shop.
- You will be guaranteed 40 + hours per week 52 weeks per year as we have never laid someone off on in over 20 years.
- This position includes great benefits and guaranteed income even during "slow times". If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
Please email: Pierre Caron, President